Would you ever date a senior in college who looked like a sophomore in high school?

i am almost 22 and a senior in college. on a normal day I look 15 or 16, like a sophomore in high school. when I dress up I can pass for 18, a senior in high school.

my friends and family are always commenting on how young I look, people in public mistake me for those ages all the time (asking me what high school I go to, when I'm going to get my driver's license, etc), and I've had guys tell me they stayed away from me because they thought I was jailbait.

Most Helpful Guy

• ID please *looks at ID* sweet, how about we do dinner Saturday?

• Also I'm sure you've been told this before, but enjoy it because you're only too young for so long but once you're too old, it's never going to change.

What Guys Said 4

• yup I don't see why not

• I'm the same way >.<

• As long as I knew you were a senior in college then I wouldn't care.

• im 22. and look like I'm 16..im short, have hardly any facial hair/body hair..and I don't weigh that much (hardly any muscle) but I've gotten girls...dont worry, you'll be fine!

What Girls Said 3

• omg I look young too! I'm 18 and a freshmen in college. people always assume I'm like15. people always diss me for it and its like the first thing they point out (othr than me bein short)! even people that can't b talking because they look young themself. omg and my friend whenever she introduces me to her friends she's like can you believe my friend is 18(its such a downer-even tho she doesn't evn look her age but I don't pointthat out!). sucks-i can't hange my genetics; if I could I would:(

& I always gottashow people my id

i know I didn't answer the question but I could relate so I really wanted2comment

• 22, nice personality, cute..?

Then it is more than possible.

• Of course, lol. Not your fault...