If a girl gets called pretty\beautiful but never hot\sexy does it make her unattractive?

I guess she's attractive but not a turn on..basically how does a pretty girl exude sex appeal if she doesn't have big boobs\cleavage or hair that isn't past shoulder length yet

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't know depends sometimes

What Guys Said 5

• Sex appeal isn't a hair length or a breast size; it's an attitude. If she isn't called sexy, it's because she isn't acting sexy. Namely she doesn't act like someone who likes sex, and who likes people who like sex.

• Which is true caz I'm the only virgin by choice out of my group of friends

• Though I know virgins with plenty of sex appeal. Happy, horny devils, they are. You don't need to *have* a lot of sex to have sex appeal--there are people who have tons of sex and never get it--you have to *like* sex and act like it.

• Pretty and beautiful is attractive. Hot and sexy is attractive as well. Depends on what the guy is looking for. I go for pretty and beautiful.

• My advice would be to look up the word "beautiful" in the dictionary.

• It's another way on complimenting a women, other than sexy or hot, hot and sexy are almost never told to a women, unless there in a relationship with the same person that told her she's "hot" or "sexy". Pretty and beautiful are just more appropriate to say

• Pretty, and beautiful is still attractive, just in a slightly different way, or form.

What Girls Said 5

• I think sexy is about attitude, moves, You could be skinny and be sexy like Kate Moss...

If You got a Nice curvy body You look Hot no matter what, I think Hot is more about body than face...So when a guy says You are Hot You are sexy he is already thinking one thing and could be just that...

However If he calls You pretty beautiful he wants more, he is beign sweet and its more about your face...

I just got called Hot or sexy by randomm dudes in the streets...Creepy but funny...

From normal guys, friends I get pretty I don't think I am Hot or sexy...

• No that make no sense

• do you think beautiful people are unattractive?

• actually, its a better compliment being called pretty. Because pretty means your face is pretty too. Hot is usually a reference to bodies, and hot means people want to screw you, but pretty means they want to date you. But you could be called both. Anyway it depends on the person what the word means. But I think pretty is an equally nice complement

• It does not mean she isn't a turn on.

If you are naturally pretty and beautiful then that is great! Don't underestimate it for lack of "hot and sexy", really, because a lot of times guys who call girls that just want one thing...hit it and quit it..and you want to be appreciated for more than that, trust me.

I get both. I get pretty and beautiful but I also get sexy/hot and honestly I like pretty and beautiful a lot better, but if you have certain curves you are probably going to get sexy and hot without even trying to, because your body will always "stick out" even when you try to wear normal-looking clothes. Sometimes it is not a good thing.

• QA...Need to listen to this...this female knows her sh*t... (:

• Really? Well then that is kind of sad for the general female population :P That's why even though I'm in college I look to date guys who are at least 25. Maybe a bit older even, like 27-28 is probably perfect for me. Some of my friends think I'm crazy for liking older guys. But I know that it is very rare to find a guy within 2 years of my age that is on a compatible maturity level. Not trying to make myself out as great but I just don't want a babysitting job, I want a man.

• im underage I limit myself no matter how hot a guy is and he usual is the same