Are you attracted to people who look like you?

All my most happiest relationships where with girls who look like me or my mother. They've only ended because of misunderstandings or they moved away . How about you?

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally like someone who has the opposite look...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I read a study on that once. People are more likely to go for for those who look or have similar physical traits as them.

I am not.. That's like dating your siblings.. I don't look like my brothers but still.. It's weird to me.

I'm attracted to White guys, they don't look or have anything similar to me. Hahah

0|0
    0|0
  • I am mixed, black, white and Indian. I don't think I look for guys who are mixed but I always end up being attracted to the ones who have the same skin tone as me even if they are not mixed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess somewhat. Not obviously alike but often we do have some physical similarities.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I've heard about this too - I think it's actually very common.

I do seem to go for girls who look like me (or rather a female version of me). There was one girl in particular, who I never dated but was close friends with and had a crush on for a very long time, and people would always assume we were brother and sister because we looked so alike (although she looked *nothing* like my actual sister, thank God - that would be a bit too creepy).

0|0
    0|0
  • i couldn't date a chick that looked like me...that would be one hairy, ugly woman...lol

0|0
    0|0