How do guys feel about naturally big hair?

I have big hair, it’s a little more than wavy curls but my hair is super thick so my hair is huge when I don't straighten it. I have some guy comment on my hair when its big and they say that it looks good but the other day I had two different guys say very weird things to me. One guy who is my sisters boyfriend said if he had hair like mine he would shave it off. ( I don’t take offense though, we are close)

And another guy said very casually that I have good sex hair ( total stranger). My friend said that was a good thing but I didn’t’ know how to take it.

I have always gotten mixed feelings about my hair. What is your opinion on hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you mean something like this?

link

link

link

If not give me a picture...

What Guys Said 5

• Love big hair.

• My girl has naturally curly hair, and it's really long and big. I think it's sexy. It gives her an edgy look and she looks wild- I love it

• if you like it wear it they way you want

i don't mind big hair at all and I bet it looks good on you

• Darling, the Bellamy Brothers said it best... "My babies got big hair..."

• I love it. I think it's sexy.

What Girls Said 2

• i love it,and I'm pretty sure guys love it too,it reminds them of sex

• If it works on your face use it! It will always be a guy that likes it and a guy that doesn't so stick to what You like and someone will ;)