Which teacher did you feel attracted to when you were in school and why?

Which teacher did you feel attracted to when you were in school? and why?

Mine was the Arabic teacher because he was very handsome and charming. *swoons*

:)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have to say my health teacher in high school. He was the cutest guy that I had ever seen and he was only 24 years old so he was very young. All the girls in the class were crushing on him and you could tell because we were so focused and had our eyes on him the whole class. The funny part was that he knew how much we liked him and so he was always talking about his wife in class. I guess he wanted us to know he was happily married lol.

What Guys Said 4

• I had a 24 year old English teacher when I was in 11th grade who was very flirty with me. In college I had several science TAs that were into me. Hung out with one for drinks and sushi. Another turned into a fling and got us both into a little trouble when it crashed. =P

• While it wasn't an attraction by any means, I had a crush on my kindergarten teacher when I was only five years old. She was attractive to such a young mind at the time and she was really good with us all.

• Well I know of one now who is sexy beyond words. :-D

• My 3rd grade teacher was very pretty

What Girls Said 6

• My 10th grade Society & Environment teacher. Not only was he good looking and cool as hell, but he had these bizarre conspiracy theories around 9/11, capitalism and the American govt. Freaking legend.

• My PD/H/PE teacher. He was so freakin hot haha

• Never had a crush on a teacher. They all hated me lol. Especially my assistant principal in high school. I think he'd kill me if it were legal but I knew a few girls who liked him. Ew.

• Does the groundskeeper count? I remember we all used to spend lunchtimes lying on the oval perving on him. He used to put on quite a show :3

• don't think I've ever felt attracted to a teacher.

• Mr. Mullin . . . . . The government teacher.

Why? Because he was tall, cute, & he stuttered which made him even cuter.