Guys, what's your favorite scent on a Women?

Tell what kind of scent is your favorite! Please name them if its a perfume, body splash, or if you don't want a scent just out the shower the way she is.

• I love a little perfume on a women
    32% (17)30% (8)31% (25)Vote
  • Body Splash is for me Love that Victory Secrets
    13% (7)0% (0)9% (7)Vote
  • Out of the shower For me! So fresh and so clean!
    25% (13)37% (10)29% (23)Vote
  • I really don't care!
    19% (10)26% (7)21% (17)Vote
  • Some girls smell like strawberry short cake!
    11% (6)7% (2)10% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|17

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I voted A., but for me, to truly feel connected romantically with a woman, she has to have great smelling hair. Yes, hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea about the names and scents of women's perfume...

If her hair smells nice I'm in.

Sometimes a girl walks buy and I just get hooked by her scent, it's so obnoxious and arousing. I prefer my girl didn't wear that perfume, since she shouldn't be trying to lure in guys.

2|0
    0|0
  • Gasoline.

4|0
    0|0
  • Don't much care for anything scented on a girl. If I can smell anything at all, that's bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just a little bit of a scent is good, I normaly like the fruity smells better on girls than flowery scents.

2|0
    0|0
  • The just getting out of the shower scent... mmmmm.

6|0
    0|0
  • umm I'm not an expert on women scents, but I tend to think most women smell good in general. Sometimes they do go overboard and leave a scent cloud when they walk past you that leaves you gasping for air

1|1
    0|0
  • I wish women smelled like pie in the oven.

3|0
    0|0
  • C for sure

2|0
    0|0
  • Any scent that is simple and light is great. Things like citrus, vanilla, or strawberry... The overpowering flowery ones are too much most of the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just out of the shower. I'm ready to do her at that moment!

3|0
    0|0
  • just a touch of perfume I prefer it

1|0
    0|0
  • In all things; smell, looks, make up. I like my women natural. No perfume, no make up, no plastic surgery.

1|0
    0|0
  • C/D. Any good smells work. Just don't put so much perfume on that you can walk out of the room and I still smell it 5 minutes later.

1|0
    0|0
  • fruity scent. they're lovely

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer naturally good smell, but that's not an option so I voted for A cause that's good too.

1|0
    0|0
  • cooking XD

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i have the Jessica Simson facy, and everyone likes it ; )

1|0
    0|0
  • I picked "E" because it reminds me of you! :P

I like the fragrance, Pink. =D

1|0
    0|0
  • i smell like vanilla most of the time. haven't gotten any complaints yet :p

1|0
    0|0
  • It's proven that men like the smell(?) of vanille

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm a girl but I like it when people pass by and you smell a bit of perfume as they pass =)

1|0
    0|0
    • Me too :P I'm such a creep, sometimes I actually tell people, "Wow, you smell really nice!" as they walk by. Sometimes I get an eyebrow raise haha

• OMG! Hahahaha me too...Sometimes you just can't help it when someone passes by and they're smelling divine lol