Ideal body type for opposite gender?

Whats your ideal body type for the opposite gender? Post pictures too if you want.

I like guys with a flat stomach, but no 6 pack (I honestly find 6 packs repulsive) and 5'4 or taller is good for me, cause he'd still be 4 inches taller than I am. I also like really pale guys for some reason hehe.

2|0
11|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I just want a girl to have a pretty face and works out a little. I'm really surprised that you are repulsed by 6 packs, but you're part of the minority.

1|1
    0|0
    • I dunno, I've just never been a fan whatsoever lol. Almost every other girl I know loves them though, so yeah, I'm definitely strange in that sense.

• I'm not saying it's a bad thing; more power to you. I wish I could get a six pack. It's so hard to stay disciplined.

What Guys Said 4

• Cleanest pics on my hard drive.

link

or

link

But I'm realistic enough to know I will never find perfection.

0|1
    0|0
  • Smaller than 5'6" and someone that looks after themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short pale girls. 5'2 ish. Sort of a inbetween skinny and pudgy body.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't really have a body type all I care is a healthy body that's all

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• the ideal man is tall (over 6ft) and has a muscular athletic body like Dez Bryant of the dallas cowboys, lebron james. I like a big tall man that I could climb with strong arms ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have an ideal body type..I do find tallish lanky guys with long hair however absolutly adorable =P. But I think its more about personality..can you make me laugh, are you not a total jerk..do you have a sense of humor ect ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • same body type as Perttu Kivilaakso from Apocalyptica have. link

also be as pale as possible.

0|1
    0|0
  • link

Hmm...like this? I like flat stomach, packs optional

0|0
    0|0
  • 5/5-6/5

Not morbidly obese.

0|0
    0|0
  • little chubby, yes I am a chubby chaser. sue me. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have one...

I guess tall & proportional. Like, if a guy is tall 6'0+ and chubby, I think it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • The one you've just described sounds great to me. Just add long hair and a facial piercing and we're talking grade A material. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • tall slim/skinny tattoos messy hair no need to be long white, black except for guys who get ten. flat abs all the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it all comes down to size and efforts. Body won't last trust me.

0|1
    0|0
  • don't have one.

0|0
    0|0