Why do you choose a certain hairstylist?

I just want to know what is the most popular reason...

Just from what I have observed there are many different reasons people will choose a hairstylist.

• You like the way they do your hair
    86% (6)50% (1)78% (7)Vote
  • Good conversation
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • You think they are hot and fantasize doing them/ or think they are good looking
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • They're family
    14% (1)0% (0)11% (1)Vote
  • They manage the salon
    0% (0)50% (1)11% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• she's really sweet and she's honest about what looks good/doesn't look good.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I go to a place in the same shopping center as the supermarket I go to because it's cheap ($12 a haircut), they don't suck, and there's usually never a wait or need for an appointment.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I don't get my hair styled.

My mom is usually the one who cuts my hair. If she doesn't feel like doing it, I cut it myself, then later she tells me I did a horrible job and trims up the ends, hah...

As a side-note I really like the way it feels when someone cuts my hair.. I like having my hair played with, it's really calming, for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
    • A lot of people like the way it feels. Some will just sit in the chair and close their eyes ans relax.

• Because of her personality. She's fun and makes it a fun experience plus she listens to me and gives her opinion on what I want to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • First and foremost because they do a good job cutting my hair. It's super curly, so it needs specialized cutting. :-)

It certainly helps if they are easy to talk to, but since I don't get my hair cut that often, plus I don't go for the gossip, that's not a huge thing. Just a bonus.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they have really good work, I get a good vibe about them and the atmosphere they work, their prices are reasonable and they have great skills. Word of mouth helps too

0|0
    0|0
  • i just go into the first salon I see

0|0
    0|0
  • I cut my own hair ha ha cause I'm good at it and it costs nothing. I'm terrified of hairdressers.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me she's family and she can deal with curly hair really well :)

0|0
    0|0