Guys, would you rather a girl with nice legs wear pantyhose or bare?

Under a dress that is. Pantyhose or bare? :) its a girl with nice toned legs by the way.

The pantyhose is very thin btw.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what else she is wearing.

I supposed the pantyhose can be sexy enough for me to rip off.

What Guys Said 14

• Well, just beaus a girl has really nice legs, does not mean she has to show them off in every dress. Mix it up. Go bare at one time, and wear pantyhose another time. The dress plays a role in if she would look better bare, or in pantyhose. Look at yourself in the mirror, and/or ash your friends if they think you look better bare, or with pantyhose in a certain dress. Hope that helped.

• Pantyhose look very sexy to me, so I'd go with those.

• Hose is always better in my opinion. The sheer effect does wonders for me. =D

• I know Ill be in the major minority here especially with the ladies because most of them don't like pantyhose but they are great they make a bad pair look good a good pair look great and something grow in my pants. (And I mean grow). I loe the look of Hose on women and I think it brings sexiness with a taste of class

• Bare is best. I love seeing legs, and if you are wearing a dress or skirt, you should obviously shave.

• Pantyhose for sure I absolutely love them very very sexy ;)

• I find that even the sexiest legs look even better in a pair of nice sheer-to-waist pantyhose sans panty. I never liked panty lines even as a kid. I've been around professional dances and performers my whole life and most of them never wore anything under them and always looked great in their dresses or skirts.

• Bare is so much more hotter ;)

• bare. pantyhose gives of an old woman vibe to me.

• bare legs is better. :)

• pantyhose are always good. But if she really doesn't like them, that's fine.

• with pantyhose definitely

• Bare is best. There's a girl where I work with incredible legs who doesn't wear hose a lot. So freaking hot.

• Lighter dresses go well with nude hoses and darker dresses go well with dark hoses. It really doesn't matter, it's probably more about if you didn't shave that day or not. I wouldn't think you'd want guys seeing your leg hair, would you?

• Besides...the nude hose would give off the appearance that you're not wearing any, anyway, so why not just use lighter colored dresses all the time?

What Girls Said 2

• i wear pantyhose. sometimes bare legs are not appropriate

• Pantyhose.

Leave guys to their imagination;)