When people keep looking away from me what do I do?

It doesn't bother me that much; because there isn't much I can do about it, but people keep saying to my face that everybody else looks better than me; for example my MOM! said it to her friend: " He (my cousin) is the best looker of the three " right in front of me my brother and my cousin! I admit he is better looking. Then recently people tell me (your brother is better looking than you) then and then and then... Well I get it I'm not good looking but what the hell do I do about it! I don't care but it still stings! What should I do?!

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL, are you serious? That's pretty BAD, like. You should just voice your offence.

'HEY! That's NO FAIR!'

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly you do not look bad at all and besides you shouldn't care what anyone thinks. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if you're confident in yourself then that's all that matters. Next time someone makes a remark, just say that you're content with yourself and you think you're pretty dandy hella fine, thank you. That should shut them up :)

What Guys Said 2

• Dont worry son, let me let you in on a little secret: looks don't really matter, its the confidence that comes out of those looks. You have to learnt how to be as confident as you would be with those looks

Best,

Chuck

• Return the compliment?