How would you feel if you dated a guy who like to wear 19th century clothing?

link

just to go out formally, is it attractive, weird, creepy

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Haha that is so dorky it's cute xD It'd get a bit weird if he always wore it, though, so maybe once in a while we can both dress up 19th-century-style and go out :) That would be fun.

• Lol yea I don't think so. I wouldn't mind if it was once in awhile but all the time isn't my thing.

• Suit, waistcoat, pocket-watch. the long sleeved shirts, spiky hair not do it for you?

• Well I like my hair spiky hair thank you,and appreciate your honestly. Your style is very feminine, don't change that!

My hair isn't the only thing that stands up, I might add :P

• That's good though, if that's your style and you stick out then stick with it.

• i wouldn't date him

• I'd request that he dress like that all the time =3 My gosh uber adorableness

• does that work for you? the gentlemen look?

• Totally it's always nice to see a guy dressed up every once in a while..I've always though guys and suits went well together..lolz maybe I'm just strange like that =P

• Wow I think it´s really hot...and weird.

But to me weird is something really positive and I am looking for weird people .

But what to guys think of a girl, dressing a little 19th century like ? Not gothic stuff, rather arostocratic ?

• Different. I don't think I'd mind.

• ssssooooo hot!

BEYOND explanation...

i can't even... find words...

• Why is it uber hot?

• Saucy minx

• haha you know it!

• id find it attractive honestly :)

• not all the time...

a bit pretentious

What Guys Said 1