Is it very weird that I don't like boxers?

Im 19 and I've been wearing boxers for 3 years, but I just don't like them! I find them really uncofortable and annoying sometimes. No one else seems to think this though, as practically everyone wears them! I think I might change to briefs, but I'm wondering am I weird cos I don't like boxers? also, would changing to briefs be a fashion disaster? what do girls think about boxers versus briefs?

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• No, why care about what everyone else thinks. You're the one who has to live with it. Girls hardly ever notice unless you're modeling for them.

• OK! Would tighty whities even be excusable?... there comfy...

• I wouldn't care lol. The only time a girl should see them is before sex and if she's a girl who cares about you then she won't even pay attention to the underwear you're wearing at that point.

• Thanks for the advice!... think I will change now, cos trust me boxers are so uncomfortable. uncomfortable underwear is annoying... will get some briefs

• i really think it's a personal comfort choice. it's not about "weird" or what's "in style"

for example, I like thongs. I just find them more comfortable than regular undies, I don't have to worry about panty lines, or granny panties or anything really! but my sister doesn't. she says to her it's like having a 24hour wedgy.

so really it's a personal choice

you don't like boxers, don't wear them!

• thanks for the answer! any reccomendations on alternative undies? should I go for briefs or maybe boxerbriefs?

• You can have all of my pairs then, cos I'm getting rid of them!

• haha sounds like a pretty good deal!

and I'm glad you're convinced that it doesn't really matter and you shouldn't feel weird about it :)

What Guys Said 3

• I think boxers are the bomb! But neither is more weird than the other, I wear both, it's just a matter of what's on top in the draw haha, briefs are good too, but I dunno, I just like boxers better.

Don't worry mate, it doesn't make you weird.

• I would rather wear none than boxers, boxers are awful. boxer briefs are also awful, my boys tend to wander into one of the leg holes. Briefs and thongs are the way to go.

• No you are not weird. Boxers are like wearing clothes underneath your clothes. I've heard all these stupid ideas and comments about briefs saying they look like panties. I would like to make girls wear boxers for a week and see how they like it. I wear briefs for comfort. If you want to wear briefs then do it. Why should we be uncomfortable because we're told we must not wear briefs. So I say wear them and who cares what people think