How to permanently get rid of a unibrow/monobrow?

Okay, so I've waxed it several times now, and it always manages to grow back. Is there any way to permanently get rid of it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Laser hair removal or electrolysis if you want it gone forever and ever. It'll grow back over the years if you do the laser but electrolysis gets rid of it forever. The downside is that it's more painful and more expensive.

You could always just pluck the hairs whenever you see them growing, that'll save you a couple hundred dollars :)

What Girls Said 5

• Laser hair removal. Or you can just wax it once a week and use tweezers to shape them up through the week before you go back for another wax which is what most girls do.

• laser hair removal? That's the only way I know of to permanently remove hair.

• laser removal,but it's cheaper to simply pluck it over and over again

• Laser will get rid of it but it can get pretty expensive

• Nope. You gotta go back and do it. same with any kind of waxing

What Guys Said 2

• Laser.

I'd guess you could get it done for 100/session for such a small spot, and 4-5 sessions would do it, but I'm no expert.

• laser hair removal will work. I don't think that's much expensive.