Why does god make some people really beautiful and other people really ugly?

It's not fair, you see some really gorgeous people and then you see dome hideous people, shouldn't the universe find some kind of balance

Most Helpful Guy

• Because we give them those labels. God gave is free will to think how we want. I like how people blame god for the things man does also. Bad things are supposed to bring people together like 9/11. But people always bitch and complain about the things god let's happen. He doesn't let them happen... We do

What Guys Said 10

• A quote from the Greek philosopher Epicurus, 341-270 BC :

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?

Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able, but not willing?

Then he is malevolent.

Is he both able and willing?

Then whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able nor willing?

Then why call him God?”

link

• you could extend this to wealth, poverty, disease, karma

there is no balance and no God that would make things like this happen

• I don't think any god has something to do with all that.

• I know stuff like this happens because it's life

If God were around then he wouldn't make stuff so bad for some people

• It happens when people with completely different traits decide to have a baby. Sometimes the mix fails miserably. If two ugly people have a baby, their offspring will likely be ugly as well.

• Because God isn't real.

• Prove it . Prove to me that "God" is the reason for your hideousness

• I think that is the balance.

• Because he can...oh and I'm with Blaxican619

• He's f***ed up like that. You should stop believing in him! That will teach god!

• It's amazing how quickly people jump and blame god for everything. How about blaming satan for a change for all the things that go wrong

• and who created Satan?

• How does anyone describe any creature that brings evil into goodness, corruption into an innocent universe, you would describe that creature as evil, and so God, if he was ever the perfect being that you all believe he was, then he has none become the ultimate evil. God didn't create Good, he was good, and chose to create evil.

• You do know about Adam and Eve don't you Clair?

• So what did you do in your previous life to be beaten with the ugly stick?

What Girls Said 15

• We are all made unique and different from one another. The only reason we have the beautiful and the uglies is because we are the ones who gave them that label, not "God."

• Honey, beauty is really just a relative term. The society which we live deems and skews what true beauty really is. It has nothing to do with whom you believe in at all. You are beautiful in your own just because other individuals can not see doesn't mean you aren't. Most of the people you see on TV and other types of media are use many products to maintain their so called beautiful image. Accept who you are and what you look like and be proud of what you look like.

• Beauty is relative. Besides, physical attributes are a cause of genetics, not whatever god you might believe in.

• I think you're only seeing the surface of what has been made. You can't determine beauty by just the image given to you because everyone sees beauty in a different way. Some just take the image, and if it's shiny enough, they accept it. Other's take what the image is made of accept it or leave it. It's all in they eye of the beholder.

• life isn't fair and never will be

you're better off learning to love yourself the way you are. there's always going to be someone prettier than you, but there's also always going to be someone uglier than you

• Because beauty is subjective, and greatly culturally influenced. And because we're all just some weird combination of genes.

• You're right, beauty IS subjective.. But I think we all agree that there is a general consensus on the definition of physical beauty.

• i might not understand this cause I don't believe in god-but,how come you're wondering about why he makes some people hot and some not,and not about why he kills innocent people? your brain should find some balance.

• lool you're kind of rigth

• Natural selection. Ugly people are "God"'s way of keeping the gene pool clean, same with disabilities. Sounds cold, but making it easier for babies to survive and people becoming less picky about there mates have made humans a weaker race.

• I am atheist so ... its for the same reason unicorns aren't real

• How do you know that what you call ugly in your eyes can't be extremely beautiful in another mans eyes?

• God didn't make you your parents did... God just gave you your soul, he give you lIfe. If you don't like who you are on the outside then blame your parents it's all their fault

• We're all beautiful in God's eyes. :)

Peoples' personalities compensate for their looks, in one or way or another. I've seen some drop dead gorgeous girls with the bitchiest attitudes and then some average plain Jane girls who light up a room with their bubbly personalities and cheery dispositions.

• It's not god who makes you "ugly" It's your parents genes mixing together. Sometimes the outcome just isn't good.

• Yes this is true and I don't know why.Some religion that believe in karma stated that if you have bad luck/facing bad things in this world there must be something bad that you have done in your past life.Im not sure how true is this belief but I just take it as one knowledge.

• God doesn't just make people ugly, he allows babies to be born so disfigured that they only live a few days. He allows millions to starve, and millions more to hate each other over his confusing and unclear rules of which some believe he has written in three different books.

You can choose to continue to believe that the universe was created and now is governed by this powerful monster with no evidence that any of it is true, or you can be rational, and logical and realize that sh*t happens, good and bad, and god probably doesn't exist.

• I'm sorry I accidentally thumbed you down! -_-

• Grrr, you tipped the balance... lol jk