What would it be like if could be one of hottest girl or guys in America?

image if you had the look of a supermodel and you decided to live normal life and did not become famous.

a few of my cousin live that type of life one male the other, female but because they can have anyone or anything ,still they don't prosue a glamours in acting ect. but I do .

one person in family was very famouse during the golden age of cinema

sometimes I fantasies of being good looking or BEST LOOKING!
i always get treat like crap by people because I'm so good looking lol...not
should great looking people be worshipped like gods?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• lol I imagine it being like those one "Feeling richer effect "commericals

link

• I think everything is luck. Even if she could have, she didn't means that she wasn't able or something doesn't allow her or him. I bet she or he is happy with life that they have. As far as fame goes, often fame become burden. It's fun but the fun won't last in the end.

• I think life is A BIT easier when you're attractive...

• Change the "bit" to "lot" and you got yourself an honest statement ;) People treat attractive people WAY better. It's proven.

• Thats crazy! :/

You poor guy...

• Yeah, people are nuts. You have no idea... That's not even mentioning all the unwanted attention, gossip, people trembling before you crap. There are plenty of advantages, but also plenty of set backs. Everyone has problems. No one gets an easy ride. =/

• I think I would hate that, I do not like attention from people . I'm proud of being ugly! lol

• I wouldn't want to be playboy poster-girl hot. I feel it'd be harder to be taken seriously.

Old movie era hot though, or something in that ballpark. I'd be down with that.

• I love a simple life and with humble people, I am surely very happy :-)

• my life would be amazing

• I personally don like attention... It sucks.

• I'm pretty good looking and I get guys. But yeah I'm not a victoria's secret model type, I don't know anybody that attractive in real life. I'm sure it would be nice, but you do always have to worry that you are being used for your looks, if you are THAT stunning.

What Guys Said 9

• Imagine if you WERE attractive. That's a thought, eh? I would be exactly like I am now and pursue all of the same things.

• There is no one size that fits all. A person can be an eye candy but not dateable at the same time. Do your own reaserch :) there is a guy that looks just like Brad Pitt his so called look a like. Make a profile online(myyearbook) and ask girls to be rated he doesn't get more then a 9. More 7's actually.

The supermodels picture are well edited and they are photogenic.

Their real life appearance is totally different.

Just to add, one of my cousins is just like the ones you have. All of family (elders) say that he is really good looking and I could see it too. However, last week at a club he got rejected by a girl that I was able to get later that day. She was really feeling me for some reason lol. She did all of the work too and took her home as well later that night. So, being good looking isn't that great as some people may think.

• Like utter f***ing sh*t. Think about it, every girl and gay guy would be after you. Good luck having a relationship. People would be sending death threats to your girlfriend And your girlfriend would probably be a little insecure of why you are dating her. Oh, and say goodbye to privacy. People would never respect yours.

• If I was one of the most attractive people in America I'd use my attractiveness to the fullest extent. That sounds pretty bad but I'm sure that's what most attractive people do anyways.

• I wouldn't want to be- girls would get intimidated by me.

I would want to be pretty good looking- because I look good, and girls won't be intimidated by me, and I wouldn't get shallow girls as much...

• that my probably ! for some reason girls are intimidated by me.

maybe because they think russian and thought looking but not russian

• I would love to be the best looking guy in America...

• Sorry but just because they look good doesn't mean they can have anyone or anything. There really isn't one look that appeals to everyone.

• well, studies show that in society if your better looking then most people then you make money of that, it's called hollywood

• People that think they are good looking generally are stuck up and have a crappy attitude. Thus others might treat them poorly because of how they act. Just think of Paris Hilton expecting royalty service from the public on a plane. The last bag of peanuts is given to me and she goes Ouu Peanuts. I want them, give em to me. Ain't gonna happen hookah!

• maybe some people also hate good looking people because they have nothing to feel good about themselves

• I'd get my weewee licked more than usual :)

• Awful. All those venal whores chasing after you just because of how you look, damn parasites.