GUYS: How important is it for a woman to be well-groomed?

For example, does she have to be well-groomed for you to be proud of "showing" her around your friends, family, or just to be out with her? Hair, eyebrows, nails, and feet done? Dressed to kill? lol. I'm very curious. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say that they need to dress for the occasion. If the girl were always dressed casual then that would be a bother. It really goes for both genders. If I am to introduce a man to my family am I going to be proud if he's wearing sweats? No I'm going to be embarrassed.

If you put pride into yourself then your lover will put some pride into you as well.

What Guys Said 2

• as long as she looks like she takes care of herself and dresses appropriately for the occasion, no big deal.

• Its important to me, I always make an effort when I'm out no matter what.. I just like to look good so I expect the same from a woman.. when were alone though I'm not bothered at all

What Girls Said 1

• i think its really important to guys