Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian. Isn't it awkward that he is so much taller than her?

she is literally half his height, I would feel extremely self conscious and insecure if my guy was hanging over me high as an airplane...would you date someone with that much height difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, they is a bit too much of a height difference, but if it's working for them, I guess to each their own. For me, it's pretty much a foot shorter and foot taller max. That cover's a pretty broad spectrum.

What Guys Said 4

• She probably finds it useful when she's giving him a blowjob because she doesn't have to get on her knees. She can just stand in front of him and do it, his d*ck is at the same height as her face.

• dude KIM K has a sex tape why da f*** would any one mary that tramp is a better question, and guss who banged her RAY J lmao

• dude the guy is like so-so player, got used to the lifestyle and made a business call he's going to make a lot of money off of this deal

• lol it looks ridiculous

• Here's an idea, why don't we stop caring about the lives of people who are famous for no logical reason

• the question is not much about them, theyre just an example, the question is about height difference.

• Fine... I think they're fine

What Girls Said 11

• Height really doesn't factor in to whether or not I'd date someone. I care more about things like compatibility.

My sister is 5'2" and her partner is 6'7"----but they are great together and they love each other, and that's what matters.

• I'm sure it takes some getting used to but if she loves him...why not?

I LOVE tall guys!

I would definitely date a dude that tall, but I'm not into athletes personally

• i don't like athletes either! hi 5

• i don't think its a big deal. many women like the feeling of a taller man, I know I do. but I'm a bit tall for a woman so I don't know if I would find a guy that I'd have a really extreme height difference with. I do like extra tall guys though!

• no, its weird. my boyfriend is pretty tall but the difference isn't that much. If it looks like were father and daughter then were not height compatible. Although I think the fact that he's so much less attractive than her is the bigger cause of awkwardness...ugh his face

• I love it and think its very cute. Girl's are supposed to be shorter and if I was with a taller guy then I would feel girlie and feminine. I actually have always wanted to date a guy that was at least a foot taller then me.

• I'm 5'1" and my guy is 6'4" so that's a pretty drastic difference. I don't mind though-he makes me feel safe and protected and he's always willing to lean down for a hug, kiss, or whatnot.

• yea I could..but I would prefer not to

• Nah, I don't think so. My older sister is 4'11 and she's dating and having a baby with someone who is is 6'2 haha

• When it comes to love, I don't care about anything else

• I think it's really cute. They make a lovely couple.

I would definitely date someone as tall as Kris as I am exactly as tall as Kim.

• I think that it kind of looks cute in a way. It's like she's this little woman and he's big and tall and can protect her. Would I consider sating someone that much taller then me? If we had a strong enough conection then yes. I did date a guy that was 6'4 and I'm only 5'4 so obviously I'm willing to go tall lol.

On the other hand I can see it looking slightly awkward almost as if she were a child in a way and it can look that way sometimes.