To the Fellas about black and latina women getting bio gel injections in their behinds?

What do you men think about black and latina women getting Bio Gel Butt Injections in their butts?

What do you guys think about them doing that, because they say black and latina women are known for the booty but we all know not every black and latina have butts! But what do you think about the way the society is today as many black and latina women are getting this done?

Youtube link put this:

Bio Gel Butt Injections by: TheParadoxReport

Most Helpful Guy

• gross, disgusting. natural pls.

• I agree with nonchalatbro it really is!

What Guys Said 4

• Still don't get the point. Reminds me of the black penis topics.

Fact. Black and Latina women naturally have bigger and/or rounder asses a lot more often than white women. WW, you're the secretary of the world and every girl wants to look like you, be happy with that. Yes BW and LW uses it, woopdie freakin do. Do I like it? No.

Sound like you're just looking for your Aaahhaaa moment!

• You see that is how you looking at it! You not considering the fact that many Black and Latina women are trying to hold up to society standards into looking good for society as far as a big behind! You know for a fact not all black and latina women have bigger and rounder behinds, that is why you can be easily fooled by fake behind, because therefore you believe because she black or latina that is hers, but what if its not, then you got yourself caught up in a lie! Like I said I care for black

• Snar87 I see the world as much as you do! I have black in my family as well! I see black men claim a woman having a big butt and she is just as built as a white girl, but just because she is black she suppose to have a butt! No! You got many fake butts out there and I do mean many! You got fat grafting, butt augmentation, butt lifts, butt injections, you practically today can go buy you a whole another body, Get with it man this 2011 technology has advance to fool anyone such as yourself! So

• Come back to reality! Have you ever heard of this black chick on mediatakout, who suffers with lesions all over her butt, because her silicone had bust in her butt and now she will never be the same again! Well look that up, that picture is nothing nice! You will see what I am talking about! Wake UP man! I can see a woman can decieve you very easily!

• If you do get them, don't tell your guy

• LOL very funny! No I don't get them I am asking the fellas what they think about black and Hispanic women getting them even more so, when they claim they all have booty!

• What I'm saying is I won't have that problem because the girls I'm around don't consider that stuff

• ok if you say so lol!

• I've heard bad stuff about that, people dying from it and the like.

Sure, I like a good arse, but...yeah. The idea of this unnatural stuff fills me with unease.

• You are a very smart man I have heard in ages lol! I am glad you commented lol! Don't think I am coming on to you or anything! But a man to me who thinks straight is a major turn on to me and to any woman that is out there! We need more men like you in the world to tell these women that fakeness is not the way to go!

• what race of latina women?

• Look at the youtube video I had posted and you will see, black and latina women!

• Ok Evangelina How many people in the world you here whites are naturally born with big butt? Not too many! So therefore they really donot hold up to the same expecatations as far as society wise! Now in reality they should be hold up to the same expectations, but society itself does not look at it that way! In other words blacks and latinas or should I say Hispanic women are held to certain standards that people expect them to be! So that is why this question is being asked, because not too

• many people think the way you do, they everybody is equally the same when it comes down too it! So they box us up in a little box, so changing they people think, we can't only god can!

What Girls Said 6

• It's not healthy at all. I can understand why a girl would want it if she had no butt but if you already have a big one, getting injections is just gonna make it cartoonish. I don't know any guy that takes that seriously. a lot of strippers get it done because it is sexually appealing but what guy is gonna wife a girl with some 50 inch ass?

• not only black and latina women get this so do white and Asian they just get it small to fit in to the same standard and what about all the women who get breast implants it is the same thing and the same goes for white women with hair down there ass but then all it is is a bunch of extension but everybody assumed its their becuse they white. this rule can be said about a lot of things

• You see that's the thing we all know about the white women getting many surgeries that is obvious! But many people try to categorized black and latina women for being voluptous! When all of them are not! Just like Evangelina said! When they do see it that black and latina women donot have the assests then they ridicule for it! Then that's when they decide to go get it done! So yea people just need to wake up! And stop sterotyping and let people be natural for being themselves!

• I'm actually biracial, part black and Hispanic and my butt isn't big nor small. I mean, I run quite a bit so it's toned and round, but it's not fat and not small(probably more on the small side tbh).

I feel that surgery is something one should do if it will raise their self esteem and help their confidence.

BUT, as a girl apart of both cultures, from observations, latinas and black women who aren't "curvy," with butts and breasts, are often ridiculed and I can understand why they would be pushed to do so

• I know but what I can't stand is how they say that black women and latina women are all born with it, when they all are not! Lot of them get fake butts to live up to social status lol! You wouldn't beleive how ignorant some still think that way lol! And when they see a black or latina woman with a fake butt, they sike themselves into believing its hers, just because she is black or latina, sick people I tell you, very sick people lol!

• LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

What does being black or latina have to do with the increase of booty meat?

Anyway...I am not a guy but I must say...puting gel in the tushy is not a good look...

• Because people in their minds got in their heads that all black and latina women are suppose to be born with big butts and its not true at all! Because the proof proves otherwise!

• ok. I guess I am not "people" I am muffin.

• Lmao, If Latinas and black chicks have ass and are known for booty, why would you assume they are the first race to get that

• I didn't assume! They actually do along with the white chicks! But it was a tranny that came up with the idea tho! Best believe a lot females do whatever it takes to get booties nowadays, you can't tell who is fake and who is real anymore, not unless they do a bad job and make it to seem unreal, like the two video honeys, pebblez and vanity lol!

• yeah I read about that but I don't know any people in person who have gotten them.

i think we especially are expected to have big butts. a white or Asian girl isn't expected to. I think there is a difference in how women of different races are perceived. its like the equivalent of how many white girls stress about weight and boobs. For many of us, its "is my butt big enough?" that's not exclusive, because of course you have black girls who obsess about weight and t*ts, but for the majority of the ones I know, that isn't the norm.

i would never get that surgery and my butt is kind of flat. I don't care enough to try and make my ass bigger, and I've heard horror stories about that stuff. like near death sh*t. all for some buns. psycho.

• Yeah exactly we are definitely to be expected to always have butt! But if you look at it some do and many don't! Its like cateogorizing everybody in a box! And that is something you donot do! I know have you ever heard of this black girl on mediatakout that her silicone bust in her butt and now she is suffering with many lesions all over her butt! Yeah that picture ain't nothing nice! I bet you many believe that was her butt, just because she was black, but that pic proves to you, not every black

• woman has butt! The proof is right there!