How do you make blue eyes pop?

title says it all. I recently have light brunette hair and have blue/green eyes. how do I get the blue to stand out?

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Vigorously apply a needle.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, I love this question, I get sh*t so much for doing the same thing. I have absurdly blue eyes, wear blue shirts alot. Also, the whiter the rest of your eye is, the more it stands out, eye drops are your friend. :)

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree. I only own one blue shirt but I've been told once or twice that it brings out my eyes. (blue/gray eyes and dark brown hair) under some lighting my eyes have a slight hint of green but not that most people will notice.

• Stare at the mirror and focus on making your eyes really large. Do this every day for 15 minutes. When you go out and see people widen your eyes like you did in the mirror. You will get so many compliments. I guarantee it!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Black eyeliner and pink or brown eyeshadow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bronze and copper eyeshadows make blue eyes look brighter and more noticeable. Physicians formula and almay make cool stuff for specific eye colors too

0|0
    0|0
  • wear a light brown eye shadow

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue eyeliner...

Eye liner...

silver eyeshadow...

0|0
    0|0
  • Dye your hair darker or like what Livestrong58 suggested wear blue shirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|1
  • 0|0
    0|1
  • wear gold and champagne colored eyeshadows, bronzy/orangy copper colors bring out blue eyes as well, as they are on the opposite spectrum from blue of the color wheel, which makes each other complimentary. blue eyeliner is also very nice on the waterline.

search on youtube for makeup videos, how to bring out blue eyes there are so many.

0|0
    0|0
  • Navy eyeliner!

0|0
    0|0