With or without make up?

I have this friend who ALWAYS wears a lot of make up, I've been trying to tell her she looks gorgeous without it but she just doesn't listen to me.

She has an account on here also and she gave me permission to ask this question:

Which do you think looks better, with out without make up?

I don't have enough points to post a link but if you go to my profile, I posted 2 different pictures of her.

**Which do you think looks better, with or without make up

Most Helpful Guy

• Without a shadow of a doubt, she looks 10 times better without, she reduces her talent by loads by putting on makeup, she has a natural beauty and its a sin to cover this up, can't understand why she can't see this, she would be a pleasant experience to anyone looking as long as she wore no makeup, good luck in getting her to change,x

• Enhancing her looks would be OK, ie a little lippy or very light makeup, but she would be daft to over do it, she has talent, it won't go unnoticed, x

What Guys Said 7

• I think without makeup looks better (I'm not a fan of eyeliner so my answer is influenced by what I like)

if she must use makeup than I think a light touch of lipstick and blush would be more than enough for her.

• If she must, keep it as light as possible.

• I want to bang her either way

• wow, I think I'm in love. Without makeup she is stunning.

• I always choose without makeup, because I like natural girls and your pics just confirmed that. Tell your friend to keep it as light as possible and use natural colors, not some screaming Lady Gaga-style lipstick and eyeliner.

• Why did you vote down my answer? I just said she looks a lot better without makeup. And she's beautiful like that.

• if you're talking to me, I didn't vote down your answer.

• WAY better without makeup...which I generally hate anyway...):

• She's got nice "eyes", that's for sure.

What Girls Said 14

• I like them both :)

I'm a bit like her though, I do wear way too much make up, but everyone has their own little rituals! I do it for security, if I'm wearing a lot of dark make up I feel prettier. I don't know, everybody I know loves my eyes being all dark and mysterious and without it I just feel naked!

I think for everyday wear the with make up is probably a bit much (not judging, I used to be the same, worse infact!). For a night out, it's great (and love the hairstyle with it, really works) but if your friend is like me and feels a little... insecure without, then maybe do what I do?

For everyday, I'm trying to tone it down now I've got a job (don't really want to scare the crap out of my customers). I will wear eyeliner on the bottom, and maybe a line on the top depending on where I'm going, etc, and then masarca. The mascara on the top and bottom will open your eyes out and give you an open eyed pretty look. Without eyeliner on the top lid its a more natural look without going without any at all, and you don't feel insecure or weird! On a night out, I still wear eyeshadow but I argue it's a special thing and I'm allowed to! :D

Also, I agree with everyone else, you're friend is very pretty, I'm envious

• Definitely without, with is too much in her case. I only like to use make up to enhance my beauty, so in other words, not putting on too much.

• In my opinion she looks best without makeup by a long shot. No offense, but she just doesn't know when to put the eyeshadow and eyeliner down.

BUT, if you're asking a general question, most girls look better with makeup. Most guys will say without but quite a few girls who look like they don't wear makeup do and that's the look guys prefer, the natural makeup look

And you don't have to pretend it's your friend...

• HO-LAY SHIT THAT'S A LOT OF MAKEUP :O

better without, definitely,but she should find a happy middle,some eyeliner(very thin cat-eye) and mascara should be fine

• your "friend" uh huh suure

She look fine either way.

• I personally think she has way to much eye make-up on for everyday wear maybe if she was going to a club, that would be fine. She is gorgeous.. and she doesn't need it all even if it was just toned down a bit (no eye shadow, or heavy liner) it would be a lot better.

It's not like it doesn't look good, if she's confident and content with wearing that much - let her.

• Without the makeup (do I sense a subtle blush ?) lol The second one looks like a raccoon.

• I think that much eye shadow is best left for Halloween and Rocky Horror showings.

Without fo sure.

• It Seems like she is wearing some make Up on the without make Up ...

But Yeah less make Up the natural look is much better

• With makeup she looks completely different but gorgeous. I think without makeup she is beautiful as well. However, since I have to choose I'd choose the one with makeup =)

• Better without.

That eyeshadow is just bad. Tone it down if you want to wear eyeshadow.

• hmm, she looks familiar lol

• told you that you look better without makeup. Should start listening to me more, I know what I'm talking about :) hehe

• Yeah that's me, and SeductiveSinner at the end of the day you can delete those pics of me off your profile you creep :P! I like my make up. *muah*

• Well I am certainly to Seductive sinner for "blowing your cover" I love to see what people look like...and...for the record, I do not sit around and perform weird, twisted, lewd or lascivious things with GAG OR FB pics...as far as makeup...I already answered...glad to have you for a Friend

• shes really pretty either way. little less make up around the eyes will give her face more shape.

• She looks WAY better without.