Girls, when do your breasts stop growing and can they be enlarged naturally?

My girlfriend is very happy with her body, but when she has her period, her breasts fill out from a B to a C cup and she is always disappointed when they don't stay that way. She is only 18 and I'm curious, are her breasts done developing for the most part or will they continue to grow? She also thinks not wearing a bra to bed and certain vitamins will help them to continue to grow, is this true or does anyone know of any methods? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Boobs can always change size because of diet, hormone changes, stress, genes, etc. The rate of how they change can be different too since personally, I could fit in a training bra until I was 18, I grew sort of into the B's, then my boyfriend started to grope my chest and they were growing into C's in my 20's.

From the Japanese myth, if a guy gropes the female a lot when they're young, the girl will have big boobs. However though they do grow bigger, it sometimes is not a large extent or are most of the time temporary because boobs tend to be bigger during/for intercourse. The exercise though can make the enlarged size permanent for some girls.

The tightness of clothing do not affect the size of breasts, though it does affect your muscles or shape of them. There were discussions that there are herbs to make them grow bigger, but I find it unhealthy or still a myth since it was not in actual articles, the discussion never said what plants they were, and there are no research or people with medical degrees to be validating the existence of boob enlarging plants. I'd just say drink lots of milk, get massaged a lot, don't fret about the size because some boobs look better smaller than bigger. Like they start sagging if it gets bigger side effects or what not.

What Girls Said 8

• My boobs are still growing -_- I am 22. It all comes down to genetics basically. Some people are only going to ever be smaller, and some are always going to be big. So you really don't have that much control. I don't think having certain vitamins are going to change anything. Now with age or weight gain they may get bigger. She is still only 18, so there is still time. People's bodies change over time, so it might just be a waiting game. I would tell her though that she should be happy with what she has. B isn't a bad size. Trust me, being really big sucks. Can't go shopping many places for bras and clothing is hard to find. Just try finding a bathing suit. Or even a halloween costume, they aren't made for people who are well-endowed. Some people also have back issues from their boobs too. So it's not always a blessing.

• The breasts stop growing when her body stops growing about 18 or so. Vitamins and bras do not make breast grow. Breat tissue is mostly fat.

Therefore they can enlarge or shrink with weight loss or gain. pregnancy can change breast size also. For example some may experience a permanent increase in breast issue due to hormonal changes. Menopause can also become a factor in increased size due to body's estrogen production.

Hope this helps :)

• i started growing boobs at 5 years old and was a C cup by age 9 or 10. I was a DD cup by 14 and now I'm 20 and its the same. everyone grows differently so she cannot stop them nor can she make them not grow by takig certian steps. its all in her genetics

• My boobs get bigger around that time too, but they always go back to their normal size. As people have said below, they will grow with her diet. Obviously if she put on weight they'd get bigger.

• My boobs stopped growing around 14 they were a b cup. Then I gained a little weight which thankfully all went to my boobs now I'm a full D cup : ). The only natural way I know of is to gain weight and hope it goes to her boobs

• From 18-19 my breasts grew from a 30C to a 30E. Nope they're not big, they're just not as small lol

• Breast Enlargement Advisor, you will get all the advice that you need about breast enhancement and more.

• Breast never really stop growing. It's a common misconception that they do, but they don't.

What Guys Said 2

• It's relly sad that girls worry about the size of their breats as if that mattered.

• Right? She knows it doesn't really matter, but she still frets over it.

• I saw on manswers some chick was a championship beer drinker and went up a cup size lol pretty brilliant huh? But I think you had to drink like 9 beers a day for a month or something outrageous.