Don't know what dress to buy, any advice?

So there's a ball/party thing in a couple of weeks and I wanna wear a sexy black dress. There are a couple of dresses I can't choose between:

- link

- link (in black)

- link

I wanna look sexy but not "slutty", you know ^^

• First dress
  • Second dress
  • Third dress

Most Helpful Girl

• The second one.

It's a classic cut, classic design, and should pretty much flatter most shapes.

The third dress I like, but not only is it cheap - it looks cheap - it's not the material really for a ball or party and won't be 'posh' enough looking. It's more relaxed sexy than sexy, sexy no matter how the picture and the model are trying to portray it.

And the first one verges on trashy - it's just a little too revealing; it's too short for how low cut it is.

What Guys Said 2

• All three are pretty hot and none of them are slutty...but if I had to choose then No. 2 has slighty more class :)

• I like the first dress they're hot

What Girls Said 3

• I think the first one might be a little too revealing. The second one is really cute and might fit well depending on what kind of ball it is. The third is a perfect little black dress and you can never go wrong with it, so I guess the end decision is just a matter of personal preference :]

• i like 2. best,it's classy and still sexy. 3. is a bit boring and 1. is too revealing

• Cap sleeved kate dress. It's sexy, but still sophisticated. It will look awesome with the right fit :)