Why have guys stopped hitting on me?

About 2 months ago, I got a drastic hair cut. I went from long curly hair into a pixie cut. I really prefer it, and I think I look better. All my friends say I look really good. Before my cut boys would ask me out constantly but now nothing. I don't really understand why. Many of my friends that are boys say I look a lot hotter. I think it's because they think I'm a lesbian which is the short hair stereotype. Is this what it is or what? Thank you xxx

Thankyou everyone for your help!:)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you had always had short hair they'd be OK with it but yeah at your age a drastic change like that might turn off some guys who are just shallow at your age. I'm sure you look beautiful but just maybe to sophisticated for their young taste which is more cookie cutter right now.

What Guys Said 3

• Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but we like long hair.

• seriously? I read somewhere that 65% of guys prefer longer hair but I thought it was just a myth. Oh God. what have I done? [yay for ugly growing it out phase!]

• Well it seems like you have a good personality, so those guys are missing out!

• That makes no sense. GUys can like shorter hair to. Depends on the guy.

• men -> short hair

women -> long hair

• Show them you want it! Put yourself out there so they know you haven't changed.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe they're intimidated by the short hair, to them long hair may seem more vunerable and less likely to reject them.

I dunno.

Or maybe they're just all shallow cocks

• There's different kinds of pretty

Girl pretty is what females find attractive on other females, like fashion forward outfits and haircuts etc.

Guy pretty is what males find attractive on females, like long hair and clothes that show off her great figure.

Girl pretty =/= Guy Pretty