Guys: What do you think about overweight girls? (15 lbs)

Guys what do you think about overweight girls? Ugly, disgusting, cute...?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't stand their laziness.

• And if they're not lazy?

• They wouldn't be overweight, would they now?

• That kinda depends on the body type.

What Guys Said 6

• 15 lbs is not bad

• The docs might say you are overweight but they look fine. Without proper testing for BMI and other ones, it is easy to just take a number and say they are too big. So I don't really buy into that.

• That's nothing.

• most overweight girls I've seen have nice faces but if they could shed off those extra pounds and become average body type with curves she wouldn't be as unattractive.

• they can take a good pounding without hip bones poking the guy

• gross.

What Girls Said 2

• 15 lbs is not a lot but the fact is that little by little, more can always be added on after that and before you know it, it can be way more than 15 pounds and you can have health problems. Just keep active and eat more healthier foods.

• It's unhealthy, plain and simple.

Eat healthier, increase physical activity and lose the weight. Then you won't be insecure about it.

• Some people can't control their weight like that. I must admit that they are few in between, but some people are overweight due to genetics and bad luck.

• And if we tried diets and it didn't work what would you say?

• Then you're not doing a proper diet.