Do you like facial hair?

I am sorta in the process of growing a small beard lol, right now its kinda a tad scruffy looking and fluffy almost. It's not thick or anything but that's the way it is, I think it looks unusual on me but I hear girls on here say they like facial hair, yay or nay?

link I thought I might aswell upload a pic lol, don't know if you can see it clearly!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm personally not a huge fan of it, at least not when it's a lot. But as long as I can find your lips somewhere in there, then it's fine. :P

What Girls Said 9

• I love a bit of facial hair on a guy. Such a good, rugged, manly look.

• I looooove facial hair! 5 o'clock shadow is my fave, not a fan of jesus beards though! lol

• Depends on the guy and the look he's trying to pull off.

I've found stubble to be ORGASMIC on some guys. So yum. *licks fingers and brushes eyebrows with them*

• Depends on the guy. I like both! =)

• As long isn't big like a fur it is good specially on guys that are baby faces and have light hair it add a manly thing to them...

Yours looks fine You can let it grow a bit more...

• I LOVE IT!

• not really

• I like it.

• hohoho

What Guys Said 3

• Beards are annoying. I personally don't like it- but I'm not a girl so I don't know what girls think of facial hair

• Hope so, I usually like to keep some stubble :P

• it depends some guys don't look good with a beard

like me I don't look good with it so I shave it everyday but you can pull it off good luck