Why do guys wear their pants down below their buttocks and show their underwear?

Is this is style thing or is it supposed to be a turn on? Perhaps an advertisement?

Most Helpful Guy

• Certain girls actually thinks it's sexy.

• haha... not this one

'low riding' or whatever it's called is the polar opposite of sexy

• I am not sure I would want to socialize with those particular women, but I see your point.

What Guys Said 5

• I've been over this before although I made up the answer.

Anyhow I guess it's an insecurity thing, they need to prove to the world that they really are wearing underwear.

• I don't do that. O_o

• unfortunately its a style

not to me

i dress causal and I wear a belt so you won't see it on me

• It is stupid I have no clue

• a turn on advertisement I would imagine.

What Girls Said 4

• So so so annoying. And not attractive whatsoever. It just looks really sloppy.

• its so gross. a lot of guys at my school do it to the point where you would see there whole butt if they weren't wearing boxers

• They think its a way to attract girls. I don't find it attractive, but I like a little sag, not to the point for their buttocks to show of course, but just the tip of their boxers

• Well...i think it's Cute...But not to where you can seriously see like the lining in their butts.

And if their pants Are that Low...it Reminds me of the Song pants on the ground...idk.