What are some awesome ways I can cut up a t shirt?

so I have a t shirt. And it's a size too big so it looks weird when I wear it. So I was wondering if anyone knew any good ideas for how I could cut it so it looks better.

ANY suggestions I will gladly take!

61

Most Helpful Girl

• There are so many cool things you can do with an old t-shirt. Here is one website that has a whole list of tutorials, from Bikinis, to dog t-shirts, tote bags, necklaces, bracelets, even yarn! There are probably more than a million ways to re-use an old t-shirt.

One of my favorite things to do is if I still want to wear it, is to cut it down and try to resize it. You can do this buy cutting little strips and then knotting them down the sides or down the back to adjust it to be smaller. You can also make a halter top out of it, there's probably a good tutorial on that website.

Threadbanger.com has a lot of tutorials for stuff like this and they have videos that show you step by step.

What Guys Said 1

• Cut it in half, get rid of the sleeves and wear it like a vest

What Girls Said 5