Do girls just hate muscles now a days?

I know that when guys have muscles they're automatically labeled a meat head or a tool. I guess today they're just associated with stupidity and abusiveness. What if men had them, but they never showed them off or they had a great personality? Like a Clark Kent. Would girls like that?

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I like when guys have muscles. I guess when they're more subtle about it though, it's better cause I don't really like when guys try too hard to show them off, cause that's when I start to think of them as tools.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Only when it looks gross. I don't think muscles are associated with that, but if they're overdone it looks gross.

This is what I mean by gross: link

(how did he get those tiny little shorts on? :o

2|0
    0|0
  • Muscles are freakin awesome! Pecs, guns, washboards, creases...hell yeah buddy!

Nice personality, flashy smile, adorable laugh/chuckle & muscles = =) LOVE!

I just gotta find a nice guy... =(

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscles are a good thing! Don't give the girls an excuse to label ya by being a good guy! =p

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscles's are totally a turn on.

0|0
    0|0
  • body builders are gross. totally agree with dIO_oIb. besides that I have no problem with them at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice guy+ muscles= a perfect guy =P

0|0
    0|0
  • nah I don't know what you're on about. I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • my man's in the army and I love his!

i'm not keen on too much though. Enough to look like he can protect me and can put his arms around me and I feel safe...but not to much I don't want a body builder lol

just to state I would never go for a guy for his looks..personality all the way for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscle > fat.

ANY DAY.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 1

• I think they feel they can't hold on to the guy since he can pretty much get any girl he wants, sort of like how guys will never date really gorgeous girls

0|0
    0|0
    • no lots of women don't like guys with huge muscles, they may want muscle but not too much. More like brad pitt in fight club