Why do men love it when girls wear their button up shirts?

with only panties underneath.

I'm guilty of finding this sexy, but I don't know why?

And guys feel the same way?

Girls, care to explain why?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because she's in YOUR shirt. It's kind of the same as high school girls wearing their BF's school jacket. She's saying "I'm with HIM" in a very clear way.

That, and the obvious half-naked thing. But mostly, it's the association with you over all others that we like.

What Girls Said 4

• More than likely your shirt would be a wee bit to big and having on only panties under it, make it easier for her to be fully naked quicker. Lol, I don't know really.

• In my opinion it's because men are even if they won't admit it slightly possesive and they like to see us in something that's there's exspecially if there in a close relationship. It just make you guys feel good for some reason..I dunno. =P

• Maybe it's because the girl is half naked. The girl being half naked at all probably turns you on.

• i don't know either. but you're not the only one. my boyfriend is the same...esp if I'm wearing his shirt

What Guys Said 3

• because its preppy and sexy at the same time. Can't really describe it any further, its just one of those things. All that's missing is a pair of glasses

• I don't know either, but it's f***ing hot.

• I don't know but its hot.