Girls - Do you ever dislike anything about your underarms?

And so, do you wish anything different about them?

PLEASE - I don't mean sweating. I know that is going to be the most common one.

Updates:
My premise of the question was from my LONG term failure to deal with the fact that my wife has a subtle tan there. I'm amazed 2 people already spoke on those lines. Even when she shaves, its as if the skin somehow got darker. I find it a big spoiler and it sometimes turns me off even I am getting somewhere. I guess because I do like pretty, clean, smooth spotless underarms. For YEARS, I have not been able to find a remedy for her.

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol... No, not sweating.

Hmm. Not anything, actually. I think they're cute. It's very soft, delicate skin and a very small space in general. I guess I wouldn't want to see any hair in that area.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Sometimes they get that "dark" appearance, but I think it's caused by my deodorant because when I go without the darkness fades

1|0
    1|0
    • Is it a deoderant or anti-perspirant? The 2nd one causes all kinds of problems. You should not even use it. Please stay away from them.

• Hmmm... That's just the brand name. Do check what it says about being a deo or an anti-perspirant AND deo.

• the fact that they grow hair

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree with you. It's the biggest pain in the back.

• yea sometimes you get darkness and scaring because of shaving =/

0|0
    0|0
    • I think girls who are unfortunate enough to get it because of shaving have dark hair. But I wonder if something happens to the skin too.

• Uh, do you mean beside the fact that sucks we have to shave constantly..?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.