Will a guy still hook up with a girl even if he doesn't like her?

Do guys still hook up/have sex with girls even if he isn't physically attracted to her? Does it not matter if the girl is attractive to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure some guys would. To some guys a vagina is a vagina and they'll take it when they can get it.

• What about you though? Is a vagina just a vagina?

• No, that's probably while I'm still a virgin. I want to be with somebody I truly care about and hopefully they'll feel the same way whenever it does happen.

What Guys Said 2

• unfortunately, many guys will hook up with a girl regardless of whether he finds her attractive or not.

• most guys will hook up even if not attracted because sex is more than just a way to have an orgasim. It is better than sitting around watching tv, plus many guys have sex to feel like they are accepted, and some will do her just for their stats.

if she isn't attracted to him it doesn't really matter, most guys only care that she is willing. that's why so many men go to hookers.

What Girls Said 3

• Sure. To most guys it's just sex

• We all make a choice to be rude or ignore when we hear an opinion we don't like. It appears you made urs!

• if he does that he's pretty desperate! forget him XD

• most guys are just looking for a hole to get off in