Girls: what do you think is a beautiful woman and an attractive woman?

What do you think (indicate in a picture but nothing naked or obscene) is beautiful and what is attractive. As in the most beautiful picture and the most attractive picture you think a guy will find.

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I find a lot of different women to be beautiful or attractive. I generally think "beautiful" means more than "attractive"; the latter I find to be quite broad.

Beautiful: link link link link

Attractive: too broad to put pictures. There are different level of attractiveness, and of course it's completely subjective.

That being said, external beauty is great but it isn't enough. A woman's personality can make them so much more beautiful, or completely hideous.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• 0|1
    1|0
    • thanks, I actually find the first pic more attractive. LOL But these are just face pictures only... isn't beauty more than just the face?

• They both have astonishing bodies too.

• yes true

• Beautiful- link

Hot- link

Beautiful and hot- link

0|1
    1|0
  • Too me Beautiful and attractive is the same you can't be one and not be the other, I mean I can find a guy beautiful but doesn't think he is attractive to me but as for girls since I am not bi they don't attract me but they are attractive to man...Confusing I know, English is not my first language

So here are some woman I find Beautiful

link

link

link

link

link

Most celebraties are Beautiful

0|1
    0|0
  • This link or link

And I know you can't really see their faces, but there's something real and gentle and fun(in the first). Neither is trying too hard to be something their not.

0|1
    1|0
  • Here are some HOT women

Raquel welch link

Sophia Loren link

Elizabeth Taylor link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too lazy to find pictures.

But:

Beautiful is a woman who is just stunning. She has a natural beauty, a striking look and often will have unique features. She is just..beautiful. Gorgeous, makes you look twice, and to me beautiful people have the natural gift, not meaning "she doesn't need makeup", but is just naturally very good looking, striking. If someone were to call me beautiful I would take it as a huge compliment.

Celebs I think are beautiful: Aishwarya Raye (don't know how to spell it), Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Miranda Kerr, Halle berry, Angelina Jolie, Mila Kunis

An attractive woman is good looking and can get a man, but doesn't have that "wow" factor that beautiful people have. Maybe Kim Kardashian because she has a really hot body but her face isn't beautiful. Basically an attractive woman is either:

Pretty but not breathtaking or stunning. Often the type who is pretty with makeup and nice clothes but a bit plain or average looking/nothing special without them.

Or even an average looking or just slightly better girl who has a good body, takes care of her hair, wears makeup, good clothes, etc.

Often people with nice bodies but average or just slightly better faces are attractive but not beautiful.

Attractive is harder to define but I'd say it is a girl who will make guys look when she walks by, but isn't stunning or gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
    • would have been the best answer had you had pictures :o )

• My answer is they all beautiful and unique.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I know this wasn't directed at males but, to me attractive and beautiful are the same thing. Sexy, hot, cute are different things.

0|1
    0|0