Why You Need Long Eyelashes?

Do they help? What is the purpose of long eyelashes? Do you know some eyelashes enhancer?

Most Helpful Girl

• Err well the usual ways is using mascara (that's the point of it - by making your eyelashes darker they will be more obvious) will make your eyelashes look longer. If you are still concerned you can buy fake eyelashes - you apply a bit of glue and then apply them to the top lid of your eye, just above your real eyelashes. As for any products? There are probably some but they're like anti wrinkle creams - unlikely to make any real difference.

There purpose are what others have said already :) Keep dust and crap outta your eyes.

What Guys Said 3

• Some guys, who like the bimbo look, are really taken with aritficially long eyelashes.

• no doesn't help IMHO

• Why? Because models/actresses are paid to make you think you do.

Help? I think it really shouldn't matter if you use them or not.

Purpose? To make them look longer, I would assume.

Do I know of any? I'm a guy, so I wouldn't know any off hand, sorry

What Girls Said 13

• Make your eyes pop. I saw a guy at my school, I didn't know what it was, but I couldn't stop lookin' at him. Then I realized what it was he had blond eye lashes this long _______________. It definitely has an impact, makes you stand out.

Mine aren't really long so I just bought an eyelash curler and I used that with mascara, it gets the job done.

• I don't use fake eyelashes because mine are pretty long already, I just stick to mascara to make them look longer and fuller.

Like previously said

- Eyelashes protect your eyes from dust and debris.

- Some girls use fake lashes, that's really up to you though (I've heard they can be a pain).

I'm not sure the reasons for asking this question but check out these links:

link

link (This is available at Shoppers Drug Mart).

• i dontuse them I just use a mascara that makes them look longer. the purpose is to make your eyes bigger and stand out more. if you haven't noticed barbie or doll face is the new look now and everyone is trying to look like that. but I hate fake lashes they bother my eyes too much...

• they protect your eyes from dust and sweat. other than that,they make your eyes ''pop''.

and I don't know any by name,google it,i know they exist

• Longer, thicker eyelashes has a huge impact in a girl's face, it instant girlie prettier I don't know any girl that doesn't look better with mascara...

Its a simple thing and has a huge effect...

Fake eyelashes are a bit over the top and not very pratical but they can help If you have almost none eyelashes...

Mascara to me is the best make Up item I can't stop using it

• Biologically it's to protect your eyes

Cosmetically because they look pretty.

They are unnecessary.

There are marketed eyelash growth products (no idea if they work) or there are false eyelashes (permanent, semi-permanent, temporary).

• Well we don't actually need long eyelashes its just that many of the people especially the girls are so obsessed to have them because of the fact that it adds beauty to a woman.

• It is important to grow eyelashes not just for the sake of looking beautiful but also for protection.

• Protects your eyes and makes your eyes 'pop'! (*_*) personally, I don't like too long eyelashes because then they start to look like spider's legs.

• it keeps dirt and dust out of your eyes

• either you have awesome eye lashes or you don't is my opinion. urban decay has a good mascara that curls your lashes and then you can use an eye lash curler as well as an eye liner to make them appear thicker. you don't need long ones to have pretty ones but if you're blessed with long ones it just means you don't have to wear make up to enhance them like the rest of us (unless they're blond then yeah you kinda do lol)

• They are extra flirty feminine and eye enhancing. And a lot of mascara can still look natural while beautifying the eyes if you wear it alone or with the right liner and or shadow.

Diorshow is great lash enhancing mascara.

• keep crap out of your eyes...