Girls with buzzed heads? What do you think?

I have recently had my head buzzed. I have very small fairy like features and am short and slim. I must say it looks alright on me, but most men think I am a lesbian or just don't like buzzed hair. What are your opinions?

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• f*** them. bald girls are awesome,i've seen a lot of adorable bald chicks in my town and well I live in a pretty conservative place and yet those girls aren't lacking male attention. I've even seen a pregnant bald chick.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• It really depends on the person and their facial features. It works for some and not for others. If you like it, go with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like buzzed heads on anyone- really not trying to be mean here.

I wouldn't think you were a lesbian though. But I would wonder why you shaved your hair!

0|0
    0|0
  • It does give off the impression of being a lesbian and basically no matter how hot she is, the hair just turns me off

0|0
    0|0
  • not a fan of it. And yea I usual think she is a butch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think some women look pretty good with short hair. I personally think it looks hot on girls that can pull that look off.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• In the pic I have on here I had my head shaved on both sides. I'm not a fan of fully shaved but I like 'hawks and the half shaved look. Most men (and women) jump to the conclusion that a woman is a lesbian and people thought me and my ex were two gay guys making out. It sounds like it wouldn't look bad on you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the buzzed look is just a little too extreme, maybe you can go for more of a pixie? You have the right features for an exteme short cut but even the best of features need a little framing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for you! Personally, I think buzz cut looks awesome on women (with the right features)! Still... don't be surprised if you get hit on by women, that's what happened to me :)

0|1
    0|0
  • that's awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds cute if you can pull it off

0|2
    0|0
  • Eh it's not great a look on a girl!

3|1
    2|1