Girls, do you have chin hair?

What do you do to get rid of it? I pluck mine and I have to do it at least once every two days.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I use to pluck/thread it, but I'm going for laser hair removal this week, finally.

• Oh really? Awesome! Please tell me how it goes. I've heard mixed reviews

• Yeah I hear their ads on KissFM all the time! lol

• lol, I guess I need to listen to KissFM more often. =P

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 9

• No I don't

i have hair on my upper lip that I wax often , I think when girls shave or pluck anything on their face it grows back darker and thicker :/

• disagree

• good for you

• I have plucking my upper lip for several years and I almost don't have to anymore cause the hair barely grows anymore.

• Unforntunetly, I don't.

• no :( I want a beard dammit! ''the bearded woman'' is my dream job,she just stands there and awesome-s around :(

• Pluck or thread it

• I have a few recurring ones, haha. I just pluck them, it's no big deal.

• no I don't. but maybe you should consider laser if its not too much hair

• yes I do but I also don't know how to get rid of it...:/

• Waxing or plucking = the way to go

• yeah I pluck but gets anoying after a while I'm thinking to try this product to see if it works... link

• I try to stay away from creams. They are too chemical for me and plucking is eventually permanent

• it's a single hair. It's so irritating. I do remove it every single time it regrows.

• Yeah I have one. I f***ing hate it...it would grow again after days been plucked.I don't have idea how can I have hair there.

• its just your body's response to testosterone. Every girl has a little bit of testosterone as well as every male has a little estrogen

• I even have on my t*ts few...like two or three...