Do you hate it when guys wear flip-flops?

Urrg! I do! ... Even more when they wear them with socks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I totally agree. I can't stand flip flops personally, but I don't mind when others wear them during the summer with shorts. But when they wear them with jeans it looks absolutely terrible. I can't think of anything more ragged looking than that, except maybe when they wear socks with it. You can get away with that on Sunday mornings at a college cafeteria because you're hungover and lazy, but anywhere else it's so ridiculous looking.

• Why are your panties all in a bunch.

I never wear flip flops, but I don't hate on a dude's style like that. I bet it's comfy and feels good. Have you been to california, ever? Especially in berkeley, a lot of people have that look.

• I was born in California, actually. Flip flops aren't the least bit comfortable for me, and it's annoying how often they seem to fall off or stub themselves on the ground whenever people walk in them. It's ragged looking with jeans. There's no other way to put it. If you decided to actually dress yourself in pants, there's no reason not to go through with the effort actually put shoes on. (Very grueling, I know).

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• I think it looks good when guys wear them with shorts in the summer, but not with jeans and definitely not with socks! That's like a complete fashion disaster!

• I don't like flip flops in general (I just don't like feet. . .), but I think they look so much worse on guys.

• I hate feet period, so if anyone wears flip-flops, I'm gonna hate it. guys just make them look about 10 times worse than girls.

• I so hate flip-flops on a guy. I think it a metro thing. I mean really can you image a really tough

guy in flip-flops! I don't think so :oP

• socks and flip flops on ANYBODY is not good at all.Flip flops on guys isn't really my style but if they like it please don't wear socks with em.!

• I hate when ANYBODY wears flop flops with socks. We. But guys? I don't mind them in flip flops.

• YES ! especially when his feet are hairy !