Why am I never told I'm attractive to my face?

So I seem to hear people say that I have a nice body, am hot, etc behind my back, never to my face. I will sometimes hear guys whisper it, I've had some tell me how groups of guys talk about it, I hear guys talk about it when I walk by, but I've NEVER had a guy tell me that I'm really hot. Why is that? Does that mean I'm really not? Anyone have an idea of why this may be?

Most Helpful Guy

• your attractive =D...your hot. your sexy. your to die for, your drop dead gorgeous, there now I did

the answer is

they are cowards that are to scared to to be turned down by your sex appeal

and some guys are just jerks that don't know how to treat a lady,

sorry for all the times guys didn't treat you the way you deserve.

sorry for all the times men made you fell the way you should not fell,

and lastly I say there stupid for not showing you passion,

• Well thank you, you really didn't have to say all that to make me feel better, but I did appreciate it. :D And just as a side note, you are pretty attractive yourself. :D

• =D

THNX. your makeing me blush

What Guys Said 7

• You may just give off a vibe to guys that saying such things to you would be taken the wrong way; that you'd be offended, or embarrassed, and get mad at them or try to make them look stupid. There are plenty of girls who do those things, BTW.

• There comes a time when someone is so pretty you blush when you try to tell them.

Or maybe others consider it's SO OBVIOUS that it doesn't have to be said.

• Same thing pretty much happens to me. I guess people are more willing to throw out compliments online.

• You a talkative person, approachable?

• I'm actually a friendly person, people usually say that I'm extremely easy to talk to. As far as approachable... I think I am. I feel like it is hard to tell whether or not you are approachable.

• Same way here but if I hear a girl talk to me I just approach her and start a conversation

• One of two reasons!

1. You aren't all these things.

2. The men are simply not rude.

• One is a definite possibility. But what makes men think saying that kind of stuff to a woman is rude? Well... I guess girls do get angry. I just don't get why girls don't let guys say that kind of stuff, we know it is on their mind anyway. :/

• Whatever the reason that is the standard.

• You are very cute. You have gorgeous eyes too!

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with Ugliness. A lot of the time in my experience, if I feel it's really obvious, I won't say anything. That goes for everything really, if someone has a nice smile, talent, etc. Just seems if I brought it up, they probably had other people tell them WAY before me, so why even mention it?