My eyes change color

my eyes change color and its really annoying. I'm not talking about like a few shade lighten or darken, I normally have brown eyes and today they were dark grey and green. is there any disorder that causes eyes to change color? is there a cure? I just don't like it

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't think it's a disorder or anything, mine change color as well sometimes.

What Guys Said 3

• it happens and its natural. I'm blue eyed- but I change to green and everything. it sometimes depends on how much light is in the room and stuff like that.

• What seems to happen is that your emotions can make your pupils dilate, and the different parts of the iris become more prominent. Lighting can also have an effect.

• O.o

What Girls Said 3

• Mine do that, but they only change shades of brown not actual color. Why does it bother you so much, you shouldn't even notice O.o

• Mine do that too

They are green/hazel to grey

• No it isn't a disorder. Different clothing can make the color look quite different, especially if your eyes are on the lighter side. Different lighting and makeup can alter it as well. For some people, mood also alters the eye color.