What Turns guys on? Or what do they look for in girls?

Just curious. And I know IRS for shire not eyes or a good personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• What turns me on? the basic stuff, nice decent body, very attractive face, breasts If she is naked or straddling my lap or both, I'm in the palm of her hand.

What do I look for in a girl? yet again, the basic stuff, I tend to find many average women extremely attractive,some are very underrated and belong in the beautiful/gorgeous goddess category. Beautiful deep eyes, gorgeous smile, Average weight body , medium to long hair, preferably brunette but I will accept blond too. Personality, if there is chemistry, I will fall in love with her instantly. Her personality traits must contain at least 4 of the following : Sweet, Caring, understanding, Intelligent, smart, Goofy, Funny, Mature, Laid back, Free spirited , Loyal, and respectful. =)

What Guys Said 1

• What turns me on? Everything- seriously.

What Girls Said 2

• This is so broad. There are a million different directions you could take this question.

• They look for an attractive girl with a good personality. A girl who is confident and friendly and knows how to speak her mind. A girl who is comfortable in her own skin,isn't stupid, is fun.