Are guys attracted to rich girls?

are they attracted to rich girls more because there rich?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not, at least. Not that I really know many but its easy to predict their behavior and outlook...probably they're stuck up and likely are ubber conscious about seeing "not rich" guys and worry about what their "friends" and family will think of things like that. lol I'm fine with that because really, at the end of the day its not my loss, I'm not the one that will have to settle for some stuck up rich jerk. I couldn't care less about a girl's money, if we connect and she's not crazy, she's fine with me haha.

What Guys Said 9

• I wouldn't date an ugly or super obese rich girl. I would want to only date her if I was truly attracted to her.

• I am more wary of rich girls. They often expect more from you financially, and don't realize I can't take them to a steakhouse twice a week working at the movie theatre because unlike her, my parents don't subsidize my income. Doesn't mean I'd rule it out though. I'd just take it slower.

• does guys love a big titty woman? Then yes.

• No. I care very little about a girl's material status.

• It's not something I look for. Two things come to mind... we don't have much in common... and she's probably stuck-up.

I have stories from each scenario. I don't have ANY stories about rich girls that are good though.

• No we are attracted to rich girls if they buy sh*t for us.

• No they're arrogants, they think they're high class

• The thing is, guys aren't superficial or materialistic to the point of being attracted to the opposite gender just because of money like how girls do. We have more emotions and understandings and go for who our heart wants, that is being attracted to girls with a mixed blend of preferred looks and personality. Most of our hearts are not as small to really lower ourselves and go for girls just because they are rich. Women might go that low since they have smaller hearts than us but not us men.

• No, too spoilt and barbie

What Girls Said 0