Is it weird for a guy to trim underarm hair?

Is it weird I like to trim it sometimes and tidy it up like no long strands hanging. Not shave it completely. I think that would be un manly. So is that weird or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all it's actually better to me.

• dont worry hair or no hair is not a problem as long as the person is clean and has kept his hair clean :P

What Girls Said 5

• no, it's great :)

• No,its good...i like it.

• I would just tell a guy to shave it. why not just shave it because it's easier that way.

• i don't know, depends on how much you're trimming it. I guess as long as there's hair there it doesn't matter too much

• absolutely not, I love a guy that's hairless. so go on and wax it all off ;D.lol

• I'm not very hairy ;p

• well then thank god for that!;Plol

What Guys Said 5

• When I was around 20, someone claimed it reduced underarm smell.

I didn't believe them.

I tried it.

They were right. I keep mine clipped to below 1/4". Magically, '24 hour deodorent' actually now works for 24 hours.

• I trim it, if you let it grow to gross lengths it can be off putting to say the least.

Yes yes that wasn't a very "manly" statement but I think the most logical.

• No it's not.

• I'd never admit it in person, but every 3-4 months, I "nair" my pits, and my balls.

since I don't have a girlfriend, I never had to explain why I have hairless nuts. otherwise, I am sure there would be raised eyebrows

• I've done the same since I was about 14, 15