To us, internet is really a tool or a kind of entertainment to kill time?

When getting online, I feel like being fascinated in it, but then I find I did nothing with it, am I wasting my time or it is just a life style?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah... it's like false hopes. It's all alluring but there is nothing. I wish I can go back to the time when there was no internet. People were more going out and people spend time at the cafe. It's so bad that everyone now just sit in front of computer and won't come out. basically all the bitchings going on in the net. People show different face here and there. However if you are introverted type you can release a bit? Well that's bitching also. The way you can avoid wasting time is facing it. do as much surfing then at some point you get a control.

What Girls Said 2

• It depends. I usually use it to kill time but then it is really useful for homework and other stuff.

• you're probably wasting your time. It can be both depending how you choose to use it. The majority of people, though, use it to kill time.

What Guys Said 1

• Internet is neutral, but not the kind of use. So we can only make a judgement of the different users.