Models, who do you think is more visually attractive?

Looking at it from a purely aesthetic point of view. Doesn't matter if you're a guy and think the guy looks better or a girl who thinks the girl looks better, I'm just interested in your honest opinion.

link

link

• Guy
  • Girl
Anyone who said girl, is there a picture of a guy that you would find more or equally attractive to the picture of the girl up there? Maybe I could have used a better guy picture. . .
Okay, what about this guy: link
Alright, at least I'm not the only one. I was starting to question my sexuality lol. I think the girl looks better too. Can anyone speculate on why most people, girls and guys, find the female body looks better? I can understand guys, but why do girls feel the same too?

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl. You shouldn't expect men to respond positively to crotch shots of other men... If you want an artistic opinion, I would say focus on something like muscles or wrinkles because the shadows they create are interesting, especially for pencil work. I could look at an old mans face that has been weathered by time and say he would make more interesting art, but don't show me his crotch shot... =P

• Haha, sorry. I was trying to make it fair since the girl was half naked, so I thought the guy should be half naked too. . .what about the new guy picture in the update? No crotch shot haha

• Thanks for the rose.

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 13

• I think the girl is. Of course, because of my sexual preference, I may be biased towards her. Personally, on a human, I like curves more than sharp lines, and her picture shows her face and particularly her eyes. Beautiful eyes get me every time.

• The girl :)

• girl is pretty amazing, she has nice eyes too

• that girl is f***in sexy.

the guy... he looks like girls would find him attractive, he has a good body, but he looks gay.

• he at least doesn't look gay... but the girl is still way sexier.

• I want to dooo naughty things to that girl.

The guy can go f*** himself though...

• the girl because she's blond and I like blonds

• You know that picture is the picture I was wanking to the first time I ever came. ;)

• The female figure is the most beautiful thing... Guys are gross.. Lol

• girl

• Those soft features of a woman are so hot.

• the girl looks hot

• so according to the answers, guys shouldn't even work on their body because it's pointless

• It's not pointless. These answers only show that when comparing the male and female bodies at their peak, for some reason most people think the girl looks better. You're not competing with girls, you're competing with other guys, so you should be fine.

• . . .that's a lot of girls. It's fine though, it's your choice.

• the 2 that voted the guy are %100 straight and that's what I want in a girl

why would I want a girl that doesn't find men more attractive than women?

• david beckham, the girl is only attractive for the boobs

• first guy to say beckham, yay! :)

• because a woman;s body represents sex (thats all) and sex sells

• YAY..and here I was all alone, ridin solo on this before you came...

What Girls Said 12

• How 'bout this guy?

link

link

link

• wait, isn't that a girl?

• meh you can just google andrej pejic or click search ology on the broken link page and click the first google link it takes you to and it shows the pic

• eww :O

• Scientifically, men are supposed to be more visually appealing than women.

Like, how male birds are usually way brighter than females. Certain reptiles are like that too. Lions have manes.. some scientists think it may be for attraction.

I honestly don't think the girl is pretty, it's just that she's in that pose. And most women are not proportioned like that unless they go see a plastic surgeon.

I don't think the picture of Beckham is flattering.. so ehh.

• the girl.

• girl

• Ofcourse the girl because, he females body is more alluring to the eye. Women have softer features than men. Because of this, our bodies seem more welcoming than a man's.

• Girl

• the girl.

• BECKHAM...of course he looks better

• Beckham

• Girl

• The girl's picture is clearly more alluring because the way her body is positioned, she looks way more seductive than David Beckham where there is almost no eye contact with the viewer.

• true. I was trying to make it fair, but it's not too easy. the new guy has eye contact.

• I understand.

I still find the girl more attractive. The female body is a lot sexier to me than a male's body but I'm not bisexual or anything.

• Ofcourse a girl.

• Because from a purely aesthetic point of view, a woman's body is definitely more beautiful.