What is your favorite piece of clothing, outfit OR accesorie that you own?

Yes you may love all of your clothes but, there is something you love more than anything - whether it is a shirt, pants, jacket, sweater, dress, bag, shoes, jewelry or a full blown outfit. What is your fav?

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I just bought this casual red button-up and I love it... I also have a dark blue one that I like a lot.

I also have a few favorite T-shirts, just depends what kind of mood I'm in. Also love my Macbeth shoes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• My French fisherman's seater. It kills the Chinese women. French women lke it too, but they're often more conceened with getting it off me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love my watch. It's really nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely the "Game Place" leather boots which I got from the Kenneth Cole store! =)

0|0
    0|0
  • I got this solid grey polo I really like for some reason

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I have a few

-this black top that's kind of snug on me:)

-my one and only hoody.

-tattered pair of jeans that really need to be tossed,but I can't. After a million washings they're still soft and fit nicely on me:)

-my plaid shorts. They're cute and I like them:)

-flip flops.

I think that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hoodies and more hoodies ._.

I wear 'em 24/7 unless it's like a formal event or something if it is I have one in the car to wear I'm done. :x

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a few shirts and gladiator sandals I'm very fond of, but I'd probably say I like my leopard print scarf, or my floral scarfs the most

0|0
    0|0
  • just my collection of earrings

0|0
    0|0
  • I love love love my leather jacket that my dad got me! It's all worn...and looks totally badassss!

0|1
    0|0
  • jeans. skinny jeans/ jeggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • My bow clips & my soft grey ruffle sweater. Oh, & my leggings & grey boots.

0|1
    0|0
  • a pendant my grandma gave me

and this green scarf, it's my favorite

0|0
    0|0
  • lol I always wear a hair tie on my wrist, does that count as an accessory?

0|0
    0|0