What girls look for in guys?

Girls do guys have to look muscular so they can get a date ? iam sick and tired of girls saying that muscles are hot and six packs are fun to touch and look at... Why do all girls like muscular guys ? that's f***ed up what is this world coming to.. I mean how long does looks last anyways? one day we will all get old and wrinkle or even if its gods will you can have a accident and mess up you looks and beauty.. Iam have regular body type, not fat, not skinny but iam not a big fan of working out.. that's why I don't hit on girls or I don't even try to hook up cus to me is a waste of time girls cheat on guys, guys cheat on girls, you leave you boyfriend or girlfriend for somebody better looking.. f*** all that.

Most Helpful Guy

• The worst mistake you can make is to allow a girl to have direct control over your feelings.

Don't appear weak, physically or emotionally. You want her to have that sense of uncertainty where she might anger or displease you. Draw a proverbial line in the sand that she must never cross. Once you have her feeling that way, she's yours. She respects you as an authoritative figure. She respects you as a man. She becomes submissive. That's what you want.

Muscles are kind of a big deal but ultimately it's the mental aspect that will keep her around.

What Girls Said 8

• Why do women want to date a man they find sexually attractive? I can't believe you just asked that. Thankfully, a guy doesn't have to be diesel and defined to attract women but he does need to be attractive to that woman, whatever her preferences are. Don't act like you don't favor girls you consider beautiful over the average ones. That doesn't mean average guys/girls can't get dates, but they will have to work harder by showing off their inner qualities because you won't be able to depend on your muscles/6 pack/big breasts/ass/tiny waist to do so. If you don't even desire to work out, and do what will make you look better then you have to come to terms with that fact.

• i do exercise.. I like playing basketball and I like to go running but I don't like heavy work outs and if I girl don't accept me for who I em then she can go to hell... not to be an a**hole.

• Sorry, but what do you mean "what is this world coming to"? Men have been the more muscular gender since the beginning of time. If you don't want girls to expect you to make an effort with your appearance, you can't expect them to make an effort with theirs. I am not a fan of body builders but I definitely want someone who is reasonably fit and toned. I am, so I don't see why my boyfriend can't be too.

You cannot blame all your problems on girls liking fit guys when you dislike working out. For one thing, it's only healthy to get exercise.

• I don't mean that all girls love muscles or that you need huge ones. But, again, you can't expect to put NO effort into your appearance and still be seen as attractive. Few people, if any, would be so lucky.

• Everyone has physical flaws and personality matters more, but that's exactly WHY it would be nicer if you at least had a more positive attitude about this rather than coming off as not wanting to make an effort.

• Okay, then what's the problem? As long as you're fit and healthy huge muscles aren't important. In fact there is definitely such a thing as too muscular.

• i look for a nice smile and a guy I have similar interests with. six packs don't appeal to me at all. my boyfriend is on the skinny side and I thought I would want someone on the "bigger" side of things me being a bit bigger myself. it varies so much you shouldn't worry about it because everyone likes different things and when it comes down to it you can fall for someone who looks nothing like what you look for because looks really aren't everything. my boyfriend on his dating profile said he's admitedly kinda shallow but he fell for me anyways

• not all girls are obsessed with muscle. I mean its a nice thing to look at occasionally, but in the long run, or even for a decent relationship, girls look more for personality and interests. I mean, I've found guys that are pretty big who had amazing personalities and were the coolest people in the world very likable. its more about focusing your personality and self towards girls that aren't only looking for hookups and drunken nights of nasty. you know? many,many, many girls out there would prefer a decent looking guy who is hilarious, nice, caring, intelligent and interesting that a super hot guy with nothing going on in his brain and who it a superficial jerk. those guys are only okay for hooking up and staring at. nothing more.

think about it

• you are right but that's my point to cus imagine if I had a girlfriend I would hate it if she would even stare at a muscular guy in front of me... since iam very sick of this sh*t I would even dump her and tell her to go with him.

• Muscle sure are a turn on but no it doesn't matter at all! I would just think of it as a bonus but no.. I wudnt care at all.. But it kinda makes me insecure how guys have so much thinner legs than I do.. Anyways I think guys who have a sense of humour, are polite and caring are awesome :)

• not all girls love muscles. Yeah some muscles would be nice but they certainly aren't a requirement.

• not every girl is like that. don't get so worked up about it maybe you are just trying to get with all the shallow chicks. yeah muscles are hot but they are not a 'must have' in my book. maybe its because they offer a feeling of protection.

• cus maybe some girls are idiots about if they think just cus they are muscular they feel protected.. cus I have a skinny friend and he got in a fight with a muscular guy and my friend knock him out wen he punch him in the face believe me he is a strong skinny guy.

• thanks :).. by the way I don't believe in religion just in god lol just saying.. but I do respect your believe.

• thank you [: most people are judgmental about it

• It is f*cked up, but there is hope. The girls who are worth it, don't feel that way, believe me.

• yeah cus people need jesus christ they need to search for peoples spirit insted of there looks just how god does it.

• You don't understand how much she reserved her dating life for her belief, you never how is that important to her.

• Leya I was just saying cus a lot of people are idiots

What Guys Said 4

• Naw not every girl wants that. I know a lot of chicks who don't like muscles. I mean, they want someone who is thin and makes attempts to look nice.

Maybe it's your attitude?

• Why do women like healthy looking men! F***that! Where are the fatties!? Er...

Thank goodness you probably aren't too interested in healthy looking women amirite?

• dont go over board either just cus you are not muscular don't mean you are not healthy... ian not muscular and I still go running and do just minimum work out not heavy work out.

• Note: "Healthy looking". If you fit your form well someone is bound to notice.

• So what are you gonna do, not be with any girls, since they all are looking for something better, right?

• i will just keep searching for god. he's all I need.

• you don't have to search long my man, he's not hard to find.

• i know is just people make it so hard lol long story.

• looks are just as important to women as they are to us