Do men find a girl with red hair and green eyes good looking?

This probably gets asked a lot but I'm new to this site and was wondering what guys thought of this combination. If you can see my picture I have red hair and green eyes. please tell me what you think:)

thanks for all the answers:)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a combination made in heaven! Or.. Ireland. Nevertheless it's really attractive!

I swear I was thinking today earlier about girls with green eyes and red hair and also freckles! It's deja-vu! It's striking me AGAIN!

What Guys Said 11

• I'm generally not into Red heads or Blondes for that matter. But occasionally, one will catch my eye. The truth is, we can't really control who we are attracted to. So yes, Green eyed girls with Red Hair will even catch a Dark Haired Brunette chaser like myself.

Looking at your picture though, you look like a total troll so I apologize that you just weren't one of them.

Kidding, of course you know you're delicious looking. Can't tell from your picture, freckles? I'm a sucker for freckles on a girl.

• red hair= hottt

• It would depend on the girl the hair and eyes belonged to. A color of hair and eyes do not make a girl attractive or unattractive.

• Omg yEs! I would kI'll for a girl like this (figuratively speaking)! I dream of meeting this kind of girl. You are a very special human being. And by the way my iPod is being jacked up so that's why my typing looks like I'm a 2 year old :( and to make it even better, add on sOme freckles, and I wuld melt like butter :D

• i think you are very attractive

• not enough information to give an honest or correct response.

dont dislike what you turned out as. it isn't like its your fault. can't be unattractive then.

• yeah and very good looking!

• Hell yeah. That's not a combination you see often.

• Porno, gorgeous, ohhhh so rare

• heck yeahh.too hot

• Im personally not into the whole ginger thing with freckles

What Girls Said 4

• awh you are cute [: I wish I had green eyes and red hair...always have lol

• Yes! They do!

• Black hair with green eyes would look better I think...but red is good too

• red and green are complimentary colors so they look good together