Is this outfit too skimpy?

Is this outfit too skimpy? Would you approach a girl dressed this way? link

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, it's not too skimpy, but it's not great for your body. It would work better on a girl with bigger boobs.

What Guys Said 10

• if you are going to a club, no. Otherwise it might be. I would say you need a different top with that skirt -- a longer top.

• Depends on where you are going.

For example, I've seen skimpier outfits in clubs.

On the other hand, if you were just going out to dinner, I'd be turned off by that outfit cause it would look like you were trying to hard to get noticed.

• I've seen much much worse. But still, you will only get guys that assume you are easy with an outfit like that.

• Daaaaamn shawty bad lol. But yeah depends where you're going. It think it looks good on you but it might attract many unwanted attention.

• Not too sure if the outfit is too skimpy, but I wouldn't approach a girl dressed like that. Reason being that I would be too intimidated.

• Yes it is very skimpy!

Yeah, if the girl was pretty and my confidence was high, then I probably would. Shoot I approach women in bathing suits all the time on the beach!

• I would be intimidated by a girl dressed that way. The shirt looks bad. It's too short.

• I don't really think it's skimpy, it just shows your stomach. Yeah, I'd approach you

• It's club/bar outfit. However, it may even be too much for a bar. The more skin shown, the sexier (makes us think you're just after one thing). Also, you don't have to wear it that short to get attention. Dress for your HEIGHT!

• You need a different shirt, the skirt's lush ;)

What Girls Said 4

• I think it is. A good rule of thumb is: if you have ask if it is too skimpy, it probably is.

• If you really want to wear this short skirt I would suggest wearing it with some longer shirt which covers your stomach. Or the other way around, if you want to keep this shirt wear it with jeans that cover your legs.

• I think its skimpy, well the shirt is if the shirt was longer the outfit would be OK then

• i wouldn't say skimpy...more like cheap.