Is it possible that hot/beautiful/attractive girls aren't popular?

At school for example. Is it possible? Even when she is very nice not bitchy or bad personality but she is very quiet and introverted.

Is it because people don't like to hang out with weird quiet people?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, she's quiet. if you're quiet, how is anyone going to notice you? popular people make themselves stand out. you do not do that.

What Guys Said 4

• of course

• @ update, no its because society has evolved above just thinking some one is great just cause they look nice

• Yes it very possible!

• It is not.

• Your question may be badly worded. If you're asking if in general hot/beautiful/attractive girls aren't popular, the answer is "no--they usually are." If you're asking if it's possible for a girl to be hot but not popular the answer is a clear "yes." Some loner girls are WAY hot.

• I'm drunk sorry

• No need to apologize for that! It IS Friday after all!

What Girls Said 5

• Yes.

• its more like people assume that the quite person doesn't want to be bothered or something like that.

• yes.

• ya its possible

• Oh definitely! Because if the girl gives off the vibe, "leave me alone" guess what? She'll be alone.

• i get cute/pretty more than beautiful, but otherwise that's pretty much me. I guess its just because I'm very quiet...