Is it possible that hot/beautiful/attractive girls aren't popular?

At school for example. Is it possible? Even when she is very nice not bitchy or bad personality but she is very quiet and introverted.

Updates:
Is it because people don't like to hang out with weird quiet people?

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, she's quiet. if you're quiet, how is anyone going to notice you? popular people make themselves stand out. you do not do that.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• of course

1|0
    0|0
    • @ update, no its because society has evolved above just thinking some one is great just cause they look nice

• Yes it very possible!

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your question may be badly worded. If you're asking if in general hot/beautiful/attractive girls aren't popular, the answer is "no--they usually are." If you're asking if it's possible for a girl to be hot but not popular the answer is a clear "yes." Some loner girls are WAY hot.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm drunk sorry

• No need to apologize for that! It IS Friday after all!

What Girls Said 5

• Yes.

0|0
    0|0
    • its more like people assume that the quite person doesn't want to be bothered or something like that.

• yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • ya its possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh definitely! Because if the girl gives off the vibe, "leave me alone" guess what? She'll be alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • i get cute/pretty more than beautiful, but otherwise that's pretty much me. I guess its just because I'm very quiet...

0|0
    0|0