How to be more aproachable to men?

I'm going to this dance thing where men pick who they want to dance with. You can't talk to them until you have picked them so basically your judging prettiness. So Since I'm not beautiful ( these other girls are gorgeous ) What should I do so that I look pretty too... :/ Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Look right at them and SMILE (smile with your eyes too)! =D =)

That's it they will come to you! If they take to long, but they are looking back and smiling, walk over to them. :) Good luck!

What Guys Said 6

• First off, lose the "I'm not beautiful" attitude. You've gotta be confident. Other than that have fun and make flirty glances at guys you catch looking at you.

• Think of something funny in your head and smile lol.

• Is that what would make you go up to someone?

• Even if they werent pretty. ( well people tell me I am but I don't see iit if that makes sence :(

• Everybody has insecurities but you just gotta believe in yourself. Just work with what you got to the fullest and be confident about it.

• Look confident. Put your worries under your chin. Wear tight yoga pants and a loose top. Guys love starcraft.

• Be fair and graceful. This is a dance. Put your hand on top of your head and look shy.

• dont surround yourself with girls or guys, especially girls

• Theres no choice.

• i just hate talking to a girl when there are 5 other girls focused on me and her

• I'm sorry but this has to be a joke. Who in their right mind, arranges a dance like this.

What Girls Said 1

• smile more. be more confident.