How I should react to it so as to not look easy or rude? Suddenly the hot chick?

Before you talk about the title; I am not vain and I honestly don't think of myself as sexy or anything. So I just finished a half semester class and now I'm starting my next one. There aren't a lot of us in there and it's mostly a guy class ( it's guitar and other things ). I've taken classes like this before (tech theatre, shop, welding, etc.), but I've been getting the kind of attention I usually see "hot" girls in those other classes getting. Guys are suddenly trying to help me with crap, talking to me out of nowhere, saying they've noticed me, and they'll keep glancing and smiling at me when they're showing off. I'm a silent person and I usually never have anyone approach me in this fashion, and it's not just one it's multiple guys. Also there are other girls in the class its' not like I'm the only one. Plus the only guy I actually know, in there, personally is gay. Some of the guys are cute too (again another thing I'm not used too, usually it's childhood friends who can't get dates and stuff) It's freaking me out a bit, this something I'm just not used to, and I just wanted to know how I should react to it so as to not look easy or rude?

Most Helpful Girl

• let guys help you out and use it to your advantage. most guys will do anything for a pretty girl so let them do things for you. don't feel guilty, but don't feel like you're obligated either. they like doing it because they think it'll get them closer to having sex with you. just enjoy the attentoin, talk to them back if you like them and make new friends.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Hahah I know excatly what you are talking about! This year I'm in gr.10 by the way and I have been getting a lot more attention then I did last year at my old school. Well what I did was just get used to the fact that the guys are probably noticing you and wondering why the hell they didn't notice you before! Either that or they are tired of the popular girls and want the quiet ones! Haha Not sure but I do know what your talking about! :) Best of luck!

• Just maybe start getting to know a few of them they might be wondering what your like and why your interested in the things you are into. mainly go along with it, see what happens you might meet people you like and people you don't like. try not to get into any trouble. remember they are boys... haha